[VoiceOps] Lack of Quality Industry-wide

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Tue Oct 6 23:14:53 EDT 2015

What would help, and what has been done in other industries (think JD
Power, Gartner… ok maybe not Gartner) is to have this data aggregated and
available to view as a part of an industry report.

So that you can look at Cheap-o-voip.com and say…. “The rates sure look
good, but their PDD, completion, etc are dismal, I’ll pass”…  That would
quickly help separate the good from the bad and hopefully drive the
industry overall to improve those key metrics. I would pay for that sort of
report, just to avoid wasting time on duds. Or… I would be open to sharing
data, either as summary data or sanitized CDRs to help drive that sort of
database.

Now… if we could only agree on what the key metrics are... it seems that
everyone has a different measuring stick.

Best Regards,

Ivan Kovacevic

Vice President, Client Services

Star Telecom | www.startelecom.ca | SIP Based Services for Contact Centers