[VoiceOps] 2015 Softswitch

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Oct 30 13:29:39 EDT 2015

‎To my mind, this mainly raises the following question:

If you're going to sell glorified POTS/key system replacement, commoditised down to ever-shrinking ARPUs, why in the hell would you pay Broadsoft prices on those ports? Talk about paying the most to get the least. Those are some of the most expensive ports in the known universe.

That's why I suggested Enswitch. It provides good but _cheap_ POTS/key system folk traditions.
‎
--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.