[VoiceOps] FW: Strange porting issue

Darren Schreiber dschreiber at 2600hz.com
Fri Feb 5 19:51:40 EST 2016

Good questions. (And quick response, thanks!)

1) I do think the LRN is probably cached. EXCEPT that the calls don't route :-) So I'm thinking it might be cached but still wrong anyway haha

2) Good question. I will find that out.

3) The port can't possibly be internal, I can't imagine that. But I guess that's also why I'm trying to figure out more about who this LEC really is. No website. Not even the usual legal filings stuff, at least not in my first few pages of Google-fu.