[VoiceOps] Test Call Request

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Fri Feb 12 21:11:50 EST 2016

Oddly, tonight I also had a customer complaining of the same issue as Nick.

They called a number we service three times and it hung with silence with
no rings for 20 seconds and then hung up. Like Nick, we never got the calls.

All of our tests through Thinq, Bandwidth and Verizon Wireless were
successful without issue.

A bizzare situation. I think that this might be a larger termination issue.
What company might be the single point of failure?

Is anyone else experiencing this, or getting complaints?

And how do we, as an industry, monitor and alert on this kind of
situation??!!

Beckman