[VoiceOps] Test Call Request

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Sat Feb 13 10:14:16 EST 2016

Morning All,

 I would like to sincerely thank everyone that assisted me in getting my
issue resolved.

 I can say the one method I had of testing this issue here locally is now
fixed. I'll know more as I start to gain customer feedback.

 But seriously. You guys rock. Within an hour of my email going out. I had
a handful of tickets with some of the biggest carriers opened on my behalf.
Everyone I kindly asked to open a ticket was nothing less then extremely
helpful and quick to go to bat for me. Thank you all, Again.

 I suspect the big issue here was most likely Level 3. With the scope of
the issue and how many carriers I saw having trouble reaching me, It had to
be a big player.

Nick Olsen
Network Operations  (855) FLSPEED  x106