[VoiceOps] Wholesale Voice Carriers with Instant Porting

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:37:57 EDT 2016

Kidd, can you explain how bandwidth's porting process works, and how it
works on activation day? What options do they give you? I like what I see
from bandwidth, but one of the primpary markets that we do operate in is
off-net for bandwidth. So I asusme they would have to go through a third
party-off net provider.

This market however is covered by Level3, Verizon, Broadvox (now
Onvoy/Vitelity), AT&T, and the other cell providers.