[VoiceOps] Verizon Origination

Adolfo Celis acelis at Goodeco.com
Wed Nov 16 10:16:45 EST 2016

thinq.com has Verizon as one of their carriers.

Adolfo Celis
acelis at goodeco.com<mailto:acelis at goodeco.com>
713.524.5151 - ext. 203

Goode Technology Group - www.goodeco.com<http://www.goodeco.com/>

From: VoiceOps [mailto:voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org] On Behalf Of Keln Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 9:17 AM
To: voiceops at voiceops.org
Subject: [VoiceOps] Verizon Origination

I operate a small cloud hosted PBX platform. We use VOIPInnovations and Vitelity for origination and termination.  (We mainly use Vitality for their "Fax Enable" platform.)

Level 3 has a presence in most of the rate centers we cover, I have some potential customers in some rural rate centers that Level 3 doesn't have a presence in.

Here is one of the rate centers in question:
https://www.telcodata.us/search-area-code-exchange-by-ratecenter-state?ratecenter=gravette&state=ar

The numbers in question are portable to Verizon wireless. Is there a company like Vitelity or VOIPInnovations that uses Verizon as a provider?

Do I have any hope of finding an IP SIP trunking provider that can port numbers from this rate center?

Sincerely,
Keln

***** Confidentiality Notification***** Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Goode Technology Group shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by GTG.