[VoiceOps] Vitleity alternatives

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:29:49 EDT 2016

Hello,

We have been using Vitelity in the last two years, a few months after they
were acquired by Onvoy.

In the last months we see a deterioration in the quality of their service.
Port requests we submit take weeks to complete, when we ask for an update
they try to sell us the expedited service for $75!!

It also seems that they have a big problem with staff as we see a big
turnover with the people we deal with.

Their portal may have been the state of the art years ago, now it feels
like it is from the middle ages.

Looks like Onvoy is busy spending money on acquisitions, but would not let
them provide good customer service.

Would be happy to hear if you can recommend any alternatives.

Thanks!