[VoiceOps] Vitleity alternatives

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Thu Sep 8 22:44:45 EDT 2016

Aaugh don't say that!

-- Nathan

From: Anthony Orlando [mailto:avorlando at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 5:31 PM
To: Nathan Anderson
Cc: Oren Yehezkely; voiceops at voiceops.org
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Vitleity alternatives

Nice Nathan. You just jinxed yourself and them. :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 8, 2016, at 6:55 PM, Nathan Anderson <nathana at fsr.com<mailto:nathana at fsr.com>> wrote:
Though we had a rough time a few months back when they were under DDoS, and were nearly forced to jump ship as a result (see some of my own posts to this group earlier this year), VoIP Innovations has proven to be rock-solid ever since...it really seems like they managed to lick the problem, and in the process added a bunch of new protections and redundancy that *knock on wood* has made a huge difference.  Although I have a couple of minor quibbles about some of their procedures, their ports department has always been responsive, and I have to say that I really appreciated how they went out of their way to make time and reach out to provide us with updates in the middle of the crisis; this was true with how they handled their customers broadly, but even more appreciated was the specific one-on-one communication and attention we got, even though we are a small fish.

-- Nathan