[VoiceOps] under what circumstances can a port out request be rejected?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 18:23:25 EDT 2017

Our attorney advised that we can reject it for unpaid balances, but not for
future revenue based on a contract.  I never thought to ask whether early
term fees could be assessed immediately so it could be denied.  Tread
lightly, the FTC/FCC like to take the customer's side.

I think I'd call the customer and ask their intentions.