[VoiceOps] Fax ATAs/devices

Keln Taylor kelntaylor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 18:28:34 EDT 2017

Vitelity fax service is the best I know of. (With or without the FaxEnable
device.)  I suspect that they are actually using some sort of modem bank to
send and receive faxes. (I would love to hear from someone who can confirm
or deny this.)

You don't have to pay for the *unlimited *FaxEnable service.  You can
purchase a FaxEnable device from them. (I think they are ~$100), pay a
small price for DID, and then pay per minute for faxing.

All that being said, I would love to find a service that handled fax as
well as Vitelity.  I only use Vitelity for fax service because I can't find
a better option.  I am not a huge fan of their support or customer control
panel.

Sincerely,
Keln Taylor
870-204-2121