[VoiceOps] Fax ATAs/devices

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 19:02:10 EDT 2017

The info I found on your site says FaxEnable goes with a $25 unlimited
service, not the metered services.  Is that correct?

We *probably* want to go with a non-proprietary device that connects to us
by SIP, but are considering all options.  We're already a Vitelity customer
for certain types of traffic/numbers.