[VoiceOps] Opinions on Netsapiens or Kazoo

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:40:27 EST 2017

Rob,

I took the plunge and tried a Netsapiens platform. Overall the interfaces
and features are nice, but I think the quality of the software is lacking.
Too many bugs from what I can tell, and their database or the way things
are programmed on the back end seems messy to me. So I like the UI, but I
think the platform has some serious issues. Downtime seems to prove this.

I looked a Kazoo and like what I see from them, but overall I think their
platform is missing many features. The company seems to have a lot going
for them, but in my opinion it is taking too long. They announced advanced
features like 3 years ago (mobile for example), but still don't really have
it available for us. Missing call recording, apps, call center, and other
features that are coming. Until its implemented I will believe it when I
see it. Honestly being its 2017, if a platform doesn't have the features
already I find it out of date.