[VoiceOps] Opinions on Netsapiens or Kazoo

Darren Schreiber dschreiber at 2600hz.com
Mon Jan 30 13:23:22 EST 2017

Hi all,
                Thanks for considering Kazoo. ☺  Obviously as one of the co-founders at 2600Hz, I’d be biased in any response I gave. So I’ll just say this, there’s a free Sandbox available for Kazoo. I would suggest giving that a whirl. The product has been around for 6 years now and is pretty mature at this point, though still needs some polish in some spots.

                Happy to chat more offline if you’re interested.