[VoiceOps] Blind Transfer Issue to iPhones on Verizon

Izzy Goldstein - TeleGo igoldstein at telego.net
Mon Jun 5 12:05:58 EDT 2017

i dont think its a "verizon iphone" issue, i cant see how you doing a blind
vs a "warm" transfer

compare your two invites to the upstream carrier, maybe when you do a blind
transfer it has some bad headers or information in some parameters etc

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:35 AM, David Wessell <david at ringfree.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We're seeing an issue since 6/1/17 where blind transfers from an external
> number to iPhones on Verizon Wireless don't ring the iPhone. Has anyone
> else seen this?
>
> Scenario:
> External caller dials in. Blind transfer is done to the Verizon iPhone.
> The iPhone never rings.
> External caller dials in. Warm transfer is done to the Verizon iPhone. The
> iPhone rings.
> Internal caller dials the Verizon iPhone and the iPhone rings.
>
> We've never seen this issue until 6/1/17. Has anyone else had complaints?
>
> Thanks
> David
>
> --
> David Wessell
> *Co-Owner*, Ringfree Communications, Inc.
> [image: Ringfree Communications Logo] <http://www.ringfree.com/>
> Phone:  (828) 575-0030 x101 <82825750030>
> Email:  david at ringfree.com
> Website:  www.ringfree.com
> 824 Locust St. Suite 200
> Hendersonville, NC 28792
> [image: Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/RingfreeCom> [image: Facebook]
> <http://www.facebook.com/Ringfree> [image: LinkedIn]
> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ringfree-communications-llc>
> How was your experience?
> Tell us by taking our Customer Service Survey
> <https://www.supersimplesurvey.com/Survey/16842/signature/>.
> *Confidentiality Note: * This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
> and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended
> recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
> this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this
> e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender
> and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Izzy Goldstein

Chief Technology Officer

Main: (212) 477-1000 x 2085 <(212)%20477-1000>

Direct: (929) 477-2085

Website: www.telego.com <http://www.telego.net/>

<http://www.telego.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately by email reply
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of TeleGo (T). Employees of TeleGo
are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to
infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal
right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to TeleGo
policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned.
TeleGo will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and
the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.

TeleGo Hosted PBX <https://youtu.be/DaT8YAZ4V0w>