[VoiceOps] VoIP Testing

Mark Wiater mark.wiater at greybeam.com
Tue May 23 16:37:03 EDT 2017

On 5/23/2017 4:18 PM, Richard Jobson wrote:
> If the speech quality impairment is associated with the endpoint
> itself or any part of their headset gear, cabling etc. then monitoring
> on the IP packet network will not  analyze this

Of course you're right. But heck, if the problem doesn't manifest at the
monitoring system in the clients local network, then you kinda know
where the problem is, right? :-)

I don't argue your points about POLQA and such, but voipmonitor makes it
pretty easy for me to identify root causes of client complaints kinda
quickly.