[VoiceOps] Netsapien reviews

Mark Diaz mdiaz at vinixglobal.com
Wed Nov 1 23:48:00 EDT 2017

That’s a great question and I don’t know the answer to that. Honestly, that is why I went with Kazoo in the first place. If I’m going to offer services to my customers, I really need to know what’s going on under the hood, so I understand what is possible in terms of services and futures, and future growth. Working with another “me too” closed source like Broadsoft and Netsapiens, I feel leaves me vulnerable to exactly the issues you’re experiencing now: no control. No understanding.  My experiences with Kazoo have been nothing but positive and the 2600Hz team has proven to be passionate and their skill unmatched. Before launching our own provider, our company provided services for public telecoms providing on Broadsoft and meta switch, and they don’t come close imho.
Quality on 2600Hz’s PaaS solution has been too good to be true quite honestly. Zero issues and we can focus on new services that leverage their CPaaS, REST API and websocket functionality, etc.

Sounds like a paid advertisement lol but honestly just sharing my positive experiences :)