[VoiceOps] Broadworks / High cost rate center blocking

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Sep 23 14:37:33 EDT 2017

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 05:31:25PM +0000, Matthew Crocker wrote:

> Is there a list of the high cost NPA-NXXs or should I just go through
> my upstream carriers rate deck and sort by $$/MOU?

You should go through your upstream carriers' rate deck and sort by
$$/MOU.

> Does anyone know how to mark the high cost NPA-NXXs in the Broadworks
> Network Server so the calls are marked as high cost / expensive?  Then
> I can treat them as international and block or require an auth code.

Surely a platform so advanced as BroadWorks has the very basic feature
of limiting the cost (supply or sell side) of destinations which
customers can call without additional hurdles?

-- Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)