[VoiceOps] Broadworks / High cost rate center blocking

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Tue Sep 26 08:21:47 EDT 2017

Update on this incase anyone is interested.

I got this working on my Broadworks (R20sp1)  http://xchange.broadsoft.com/php/xchange/node/449863

I added all of the Caribbean NPAs to the NDC table setting the Alternate Call Indicator to their ISO-3166 Alpha 2 code (2 letter country code).   Now I can easily enable/disable the islands in the NANP through a Communications Barring Profile.

My country 1 NDC looks like:
  Country Code  From   To                              Name  Min STNC Length  Max STNC Length  NDC Length  Zone  Rate Center  LCA Id  Call Ind
==============================================================================================================================================
             1   201  241                     North America                7                7           3
             1   242  242                       The Bahamas                7                7           3                               aci=BS
             1   243  245                     North America                7                7           3
             1   246  246                          Barbados                7                7           3                               aci=BB
             1   247  263                     North America                7                7           3
             1   264  264                          Anguilla                7                7           3                               aci=AI
             1   265  267                     North America                7                7           3
             1   268  268               Antigua and Barbuda                7                7           3                               aci=AG
             1   269  283                     North America                7                7           3
             1   284  284         The British Virgin Island                7                7           3                               aci=VG
             1   285   33                     North America                7                7           3
             1   340  340            The U.S. Virgin Island                7                7           3                               aci=VI
             1   341  344                     North America                7                7           3
             1   345  345                The Cayman Islands                7                7           3                               aci=KY
             1   346  440                     North America                7                7           3
             1   441  441                           Bermuda                7                7           3                               aci=BM
             1   442  472                     North America                7                7           3
             1   473  473                           Grenada                7                7           3                               aci=GD
             1   474  648                     North America                7                7           3
             1   649  649       The Turks and Caicos Island                7                7           3                               aci=TC
             1    65  663                     North America                7                7           3
             1   664  664                        Montserrat                7                7           3                               aci=MS
             1   665  720                     North America                7                7           3
             1   722  757                     North America                7                7           3
             1   758  758                       Saint Lucia                7                7           3                               aci=LC
             1   759  766                     North America                7                7           3
             1   767  767                          Dominica                7                7           3                               aci=DM
             1   768  783                     North America                7                7           3
             1   784  784  Saint Vincent and the Grenadines                7                7           3                               aci=VC
             1   785  808                     North America                7                7           3
             1   809  809            The Dominican Republic                7                7           3                               aci=DO
             1    81  828                     North America                7                7           3
             1   829  829            The Dominican Republic                7                7           3                               aci=DO
             1    83  848                     North America                7                7           3
             1   849  849            The Dominican Republic                7                7           3                               aci=DO
             1    85  867                     North America                7                7           3
             1   868  868               Trinidad and Tobago                7                7           3                               aci=TT
             1   869  869             Saint Kitts and Nevis                7                7           3                               aci=KN
             1   870  875                     North America                7                7           3
             1   876  876                           Jamaica                7                7           3                               aci=JM
             1   877  938                     North America                7                7           3
             1    94  990                     North America                7                7           3

-Matt

--
Matthew Crocker
Crocker Communications, Inc.