[VoiceOps] Broadworks / Merging calls with Voipmon

Richard Jobson richard at teraquant.com
Tue Jan 23 00:22:55 EST 2018

Indeed Anthony. Apologies, if I fail to restraint myself from chipping in here…. ;)

As long as there is something to correlate on (even as far down as SDP) [which there always is] Palladion/EOM/Oracle Communications Operations Monitor has always supported the functionality to tweak what we call the Call Merging Algorithm to ensure all legs of any call flow are correlated into one view/message flow/ladder diagram. Since we introduced the product to North America in 2008, we’ve never been defeated on this.

The downside is, yes, it’s a commercial product. However, at the end of the day, if the objective is productivity and ROI, may the commercial product be right for the business?

Thanks for the opportunity to comment ☺

best regards

Richard