[VoiceOps] Hotel Phone System

Tony McKay Tony.McKay at RitterCommunications.com
Thu Apr 4 12:36:36 EDT 2019

The hotel franchises do seem to have very specific requirements regarding phone faceplate capabilities, such as having the address and room number clearly printed on them.  I just learned this a couple of weeks ago.  The hotel owner should be able to provide you guidance on their requirements.  For this reason, I suspect touch-screen phones may not be a good solution.

[cid:image001.png at 01D4EADA.A8EF1D40]<http://www.youtube.com/user/RitterCommunications>[cid:image002.png at 01D4EADA.A8EF1D40]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/ritter-communications>[cid:image003.png at 01D4EADA.A8EF1D40]<http://twitter.com/RitterComm>[cid:image004.png at 01D4EADA.A8EF1D40]<https://www.facebook.com/RitterCommunications>[cid:image005.png at 01D4EADA.A8EF1D40]<http://www.rittercommunications.com/>Tony McKay
Director, Sales Engineering and Service Delivery
Ritter Communications
Office:  870-336-3449
Mobile:  870-243-0058
[cid:image006.jpg at 01D4EADA.A8EF1D40]
This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

From: VoiceOps <voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org> On Behalf Of Colton Conor
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2019 8:20 AM
To: Carlos Alvarez <caalvarez at gmail.com>
Cc: voiceops at voiceops.org
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Hotel Phone System

*** THIS IS AN EXTERNAL E-MAIL. Please be cautious when opening attachments or clicking links. ***
Carlos,

I did not know about these specific hotel 911 rules, so thank you for letting me know. Has anyone actually provided service to hotels, and can comment on this?

We have provided analog lines to a hotel, but then another vendor came in and put in what looked like an old school Mitel system. They didn't request anything fancy as far as e911 from us just the regular.