[VoiceOps] Hotel Phone

Andy Brezinsky andy at mbrez.com
Fri Apr 5 14:04:38 EDT 2019

There are a number of ways to do this without having a DID assigned to
each device with address information.  A number of systems also assign a
callback number to anyone that dials 911 which tacks up a translation
for that number for a period of time so they can call back the user
directly.

Example onfiguration details for AudioCodes and Sonus with skype can be
seen here:
https://ucvnext.org/2016/03/enhanced-911-in-skype4b-server-and-lync-server-part-4/