[VoiceOps] Old PA System setup

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Fri Apr 19 04:21:08 EDT 2019

You can still use the Snom PA1 I would think. Just reduce the PA1's output levels to line level for input into the Valcoms and use a regular 24VDC power supply to send power. The wires can be terminated directly into each:

https://www.amazon.com/Russound-ADP-1-2-Speaker-level-Line-level-Adapter/dp/B01KYHD5SC <https://www.amazon.com/Russound-ADP-1-2-Speaker-level-Line-level-Adapter/dp/B01KYHD5SC>

https://www.amazon.com/NEWSTYLE-Universal-Regulated-Switching-Computer/dp/B01CS5G8J6/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=24V+DC+power+supply&qid=1555661903&s=electronics&sr=1-4 <https://www.amazon.com/NEWSTYLE-Universal-Regulated-Switching-Computer/dp/B01CS5G8J6/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=24V+DC+power+supply&qid=1555661903&s=electronics&sr=1-4>

Pete