[VoiceOps] STIR/SHAKEN Discussion: Will it help?

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Tue Dec 17 19:05:09 EST 2019

If you want to keep up to date on this, join the ATIS IP NNI and SIP Forum
mailing lists. You'll see frequent notifications as the policy and protocol
documents get updated.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 3:49 PM Peter Beckman <beckman at angryox.com> wrote:

>   In my case, we use different termination carriers than our origination
>   carriers in many situations. If we are authorized to use a DID for
>   CallerID, but it is not from the termination carrier, how does the
>   termination carrier know to set the attestation to full?

This one of the things being worked out. There are frameworks for
certificate delegation and TN authorization, but I can't speak to the
details.