[VoiceOps] 911 and large numbers of corporate home phones

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:03:09 EST 2019

I'm wondering what people are doing, and their interpretation of the laws,
with companies where they have large numbers of remote (home) users.  So
far we have only a few really, and we provide 911 for each phone's own
CLID.  Now we have a customer who wants to have a very large number, PLUS
have an office handset, home handset, softphone on a computer, and
softphone on a mobile.  It makes little sense to put 911 service on each of
these.