[VoiceOps] FUSF is 26.5% for Q3 2020: Discuss

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:23:44 EDT 2020

That's what surprised me.  There I was in my Jeep, traipsing across terrain
that mostly required a Jeep, seeing a house every five minutes.  But there
were signs on this "road" saying "100 MBPS+ internet now available, call
us!"  And sure enough, talking to a rancher, he gets well over 100 x 20.

I think AZ is an outlier, and Zona Communications seems super aggressive
about leveraging E-rate and USF.

Oh...now this is funny...  I live too close to the city to get their
gigabit symmetrical service.  I am just far enough outside the city that I
can't get the city's gig service.  But I do get 900x35 cable service for
$120.