[VoiceOps] Vitelity / Voyant Colorado Outage

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Sun Feb 9 22:08:15 EST 2020

START: 02-09-2020 20:31:39 UTC (~3:31pm EST)
END:   02-09-2020 23:40:47 UTC (~6:41pm EST)

Services recovered approximately 3 hours and 10 minutes after we initially
detected the network issues. Round Trip Times dropped from 50% packet loss
and 375ms RTT back down to 68ms RTT with 0% packet loss.

We're waiting on an RFO from Vitelity/Voyant. Would that be an appropriate post
here?