[VoiceOps] Charter/Spectrum Port Out?

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:03:32 EDT 2020

Yeah agreed it makes a lot of difference when you've been through it before
and have a lot of experience with many of the usual complaints / disputes
and how to eacalate things with npac or fcc when necessary. There's also
some nuances if your porting from certain carriers often you learn their
processes and how they usually act which can sometimes help too.

It's not the most fun thing to do but it's unfortunately not too uncommon
to have to deal with it occasionally.