[VoiceOps] Get ready for a weird dialplan change. 9-8-8 suicide hotline.

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 13:50:33 EDT 2020

Correct.

The 9-prefixed 8 and 11 digit strings aren't valid anywhere in north
america so they are easily identified. I suppose you could also add a 9
prefixed 12 digit for people who dial 91NPANXXYYYY and 9011X. which is
also free of collisions.

I dont get any pushback on timeouts for 7D as most users are on a
deskphone with a dial button or a mobile app. Cell phones have trained
people to hit send.

-Ryan