[VoiceOps] Three Digit Numbers

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Tue Mar 24 11:25:09 EDT 2020

Are we supposed to be providing the intelligence in how to route those calls? IE: Customer is in the City of Chicago, so route it to the city's Digger 10 digit, whereas if the customer is anywhere else in Illinois, route it to the state's JULIE 10 digit?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com