[VoiceOps] Three Digit Numbers

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:32:51 EDT 2020

Historically this has been on the carrier to perform the necessary
translation and route to the appropriate local dig-alert number, just as
the carrier redirects 611 to their own support desk. This was also
easier when a switch only had one digalert line to worry about.

Once upon a time I had an exhaustive list of routing numbers in my
nation-wide translations table.