[VoiceOps] Coronavirus Traffic Patterns

Darren Schreiber darren at 2600hz.com
Wed Mar 25 20:59:31 EDT 2020

We are in a similar boat. Almost 60% higher in traffic. We service medical, police, fire and a lot of technical orgs. They are doing constant conference calls. Big spikes in the morning.

On the other hand we also service hotels. That traffic is literally non-existent now.

We are doubling our server count this week in anticipation and shifting non-critical “data” side of the traffic to alternate paths.