[VoiceOps] Confusing Spoofing Customers

mgraves mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Fri Nov 6 11:36:29 EST 2020

Are you engaged with the US Telecom Industry Traceback Group?

https://www.ustelecom.org/the-ustelecom-industry-traceback-group-itg/

They are the trade group that coordinates traceback of illegal robocallers, providing evidence to enforcement agencies.

Michael Graves
mgraves at mstvp.com<mailto:mgraves at mstvp.com>
o: (713) 861-4005