[VoiceOps] VoIP SMS Campaign Fees

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:30:48 EST 2021

Alarmist is warranted.  I am equally perplexed by the inconsistent rules,
the vague language, and by everyone insisting that T-Mobile will
unilaterally issue $10k fines per message.  On what authority?  What is the
appeals process?  Dozens of questions, nearly no answers.

I just sent a text from one of my business numbers in response to a client
who texted it.  Is this a campaign?

The whole thing where everything that's not another cell phone is
considered automated and not P2P seems disgusting, if not actually illegal
and fraudulent.