[VoiceOps] Calls Not Reaching Us

Brooks Bridges brooks at firestormnetworks.net
Wed Oct 27 15:35:20 EDT 2021

Seconded.  If you are not a customer, most of the "big guys" won't even
acknowledge your existence.  I've *occasionally* made some headway with
reaching out to their porting contacts and very nicely asking them to
pass the info to the translations team, but that's a very uncommon
occurrence.

Getting the calling party to open a completion issue ticket is the way
forward.  Good luck, and godspeed... you're going to need it!