[VoiceOps] Calls Not Reaching Us

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Wed Oct 27 16:34:50 EDT 2021

If you have a TDM network you should be able to call your SS7 provider
and ask them to do a trace on it so you can see where it's dropping.
Then you can call and put in a trouble ticket with the carrier. I always
have the customer stay on the phone so you can do a 3 way call with the
carrier. That way they don't have to talk about things they don't know
and you can get to the correct people.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969