[VoiceOps] Five9 Issues / DDoS?

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Mon Sep 27 18:30:35 EDT 2021

We know the owner. It's a Canadian ILEC we work with and interconnect with
privately. So we know the traffic does not touch bandwidth.com - 100% sure
of it.

This is why I am puzzled... and wondering if Five9 is getting smacked
around as well, hiding behind the Bandwidth.com issue.

[image: Star Telecom - Cloud Communications and Customer Experience
Solutions] <https://www.startelecom.ca/>

*Ivan Kovacevic*
*Co-Founder and VP Client Services*

--

NOTE: This email message and
any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the