[VoiceOps] Splitting voice and SMS

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:20:07 EDT 2022

I mentioned this as an option, but the scheduling vendor didn't like the
idea.  I'm guessing they don't have a billing method for this.  Right now
it's on hold until he can get someone on his tech side involved.  I was
more just curious about his concept that he thinks they have done a split
before.  He may be completely mistaken.