[VoiceOps] VoIP is a restricted business?

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed Jan 5 08:20:52 EST 2022

Hello,

Yes, I noticed that as well during communication with financial services. Usually, the term VoIP only refers to e.g., handling of customer calls. I can imagine one reason is the high number of complaints and chargebacks that some VoIP customer service providers have for some reasons. Some financial service providers accept this VoIP services, just charge more. You find the details usually in their terms and conditions or similar documents for account creation.

If you e.g., do consulting in the VoIP business, the mentioned restrictions normally do not apply to you in my experience.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/