[VoiceOps] [EXTERNAL] Identity Header Test Tool

Zilk, David David.Zilk at cdk.com
Tue Jul 5 12:19:35 EDT 2022

I am getting results from a test to the Bandwidth number that are confusing. It appears that our Identity header is not making it through to them, however the call does have an Identity header, certified by Bandwith, with B attestation. This is odd as we don't have any direct business relationship with Bandwidth. How can they claim B attestation?

David Zilk
CDK Global/IP Networked Services