[VoiceOps] 9-8-8 dialing when an outside line access code (9) is being used

Brandon Svec bsvec at teamonesolutions.com
Fri Jul 15 12:20:31 EDT 2022

It shouldn't be much different than 911.  9911 and 911 can both work
just as 9988 and 988 can both work fine with most any PBX that can
translate dial plan digits.

There is potential conflict with systems that can't handle inter-digit
timeouts to allow both 988 and 9888-555-1212, I guess.  But in that case I
suppose the expectation would be to dial 9988 and 9911 already..
*Brandon *