[VoiceOps] [External] Re: 9-8-8 dialing when an outside line access code (9) is being used

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:27:56 EDT 2022

Weird, pretty much every old PBX I ran into had the fax lines on it, and
sometimes even alarm lines on it.  One of my early trainings with alarm
panel integration, in the 90s, was all about coordinating the dial-9 rules.

I'm old, and maybe you mean more recently.  I know we did a dial 9 in the
early 2000s, now I can't remember when most people dropped it.