[VoiceOps] Anti-robocall/compliance solutions

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Thu Jul 28 19:11:27 EDT 2022

Not an ad, just context: We're offering our internal anti-robocall filter
as a compliance solution for other transit carriers and gateway/point of
entry carriers. This includes DNO filtering, reputation/fraud/compliance
scoring, LNP-adjusted neighbor spoofing, and some other magic. It is
implemented as a SIP or API endpoint that is dipped as early as possible in
the call flow.

Our internal tool works well for our own purposes, but that doesn't mean it
is fit for others as-is. For example, we put all the data in a search index
to perform ad-hoc queries, create visualizations, and build dashboards. Is
that useful to anyone else? Would other carriers prefer file-based reports
sent by email or alerts via webhook, or want the data sent to their own
backend? What would others expect from a user interface? Does anyone care
what technologies are used internally? What about latency, pricing, and
on-premise versus cloud? The list goes on. There's plenty of information
online about product design in general, but not so much about what transit
carriers actually need or want from a product like this.

I'd especially like to hear from anyone that is still shopping for a
solution, doesn't like the one they chose, or absolutely loves theirs and
wants to share the reasons why.

If anyone is interested in beta-testing our existing in-house solution to
give feedback, please contact me off-list.

Calvin Ellison

Systems Architect

calvin.ellison at voxox.com

+1 (213) 285-0555

<http://voxox.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/VOXOX/> <https://www.instagram.com/voxoxofficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3573541/admin/>
<https://twitter.com/Voxox>

The information contained herein is confidential and privileged information
or work product intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately.