[VoiceOps] Frustrated in Illinois

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Thu Oct 20 15:20:09 EDT 2022

;-)

We let go an employee that handled most (maybe even all) of our ordering, porting, etc. Getting knowledge out of them was impossible. Whatever knowledge they did have wasn't usually maintained.

So far about half of the entities I've reached out to are unable to determine what users are associated with our SPID. They can only remove users if you tell them the exact user name. These aren't Billy Bob's neighborhood CLEC, either. They're major national or international companies.

Um, isn't that a significant security risk?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com