[VoiceOps] NANPfund.com?

Jared Geiger compuwizz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:30:33 EDT 2022

We have passed the year mark since we've had our OCN, FCC FRN and such
registrations for S/S support. I got a bill from NANPfund.com / Welch LLP
that has me suspicious. We don't have our own numbering and its saying this
is the Annual Fee for the Numbering Administrations Cost.

The FCC FRN website shows that we don't have any fees due. I'm not sure if
there are ongoing costs from NECA for our OCN.

I just want to make sure this isn't a fake invoice that was scraped from
public FCC data.

~Jared