[VoiceOps] CLID weirdness

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 18:34:22 EDT 2023

Let me make sure I read this correctly.  You can send any CLID and it
works, except if you send one specific number it comes up as private?  Or
did I misread it?

In 3CX, I assume you are you setting the problem CLID at the extension
level, right?  And the main CLID for the system is the company’s mail
number?  Have you tried setting the problem CLID in the main settings to
see what happens?

The MCI line *probably* uses ANI, which cannot be blocked, not CLID.