Re: [nsp] TCP connections randomly reset

From: Blaz Zupan (blaz@gold.amis.net)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 03:47:50 EDT

> Try "sho buffers" and have a look at your Fa0/0 and Fa0/1. It's possible you
> get many throttles and drops on them. Get latest eng build of 12.0S or 12.2,
> if you not doing any ISDN dial-in into them (ISDN dial-in with PRI is *very
> badly* broken in 12.1 and 12.2 - we're busy trying to dig to the roots of
> this.

Actually, the problem happens even if the connection comes in on one of the E3
ports and goes out on the other one, so it is not related to Fa0/0 or Fa0/1.
I've just updated to 12.0(18)S and the problem remains. Currently I have no
idea where to look further or if the problem is even on our side. Interesting
enough, the problem only appears when the connection is comming through *one*
of the E3 ports and going anywhere (the other E3 or any VLAN on the
FastEthernets), but not if it's going through the other one.

Blaz Zupan, Medinet d.o.o, Trzaska 85, SI-2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: blaz@amis.net, Tel: +386-2-320-6320, Fax: +386-2-320-6325