Re: mobility

From: Alex Zinin (azinin@nexsi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 01:08:08 EDT

Following up on this old thread...

 I'm a little worried about the "MUST support" wording
 here. Specifically, one could envision an architecture,
 where mobility is absolutely transparent to the routing
 system by making address be always topologically signi-
 ficant and having a separate mechanism for name-to-address
 mapping...

 Am I worrying too much here?

Alex