[cisco-voip] IPCC Express /CCM Issue.

Jaison Joy jaison.joy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 10:11:18 EDT 2006

Forgot to add the following performed troubleshooting steps.

I tried with the IP address i.e. <http://<ipaddress>/appadmin>, edited the
lmhost file. - same Error message

I found few documents in microsoft where it said it is due to permission
issues given to the folders theni changed their permission according to that
document - same Error message.

I also found a document where it asked me to do add a dword ="
disableloopbackcheck"
under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa"........same
Error message