[cisco-voip] Time on Phones

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Mon Apr 7 10:02:06 EDT 2008

Star by checking what version of CCM OS you are running. If you are up to date, you should already be running the latest fixes for the DST changes that happened last year(or was it the one before). Also Consider that Indiana, or is it Indianapolis only I am not sure, does not observe DST so you should check whether your server is running with the DST flag on or off.

If you are not running the latest version of OS code for your server you might have to either update your OS or run the DST patches or both in the DST patch first and the OS update second order. In addition, are you running of an NTP or are you manually adjusting your Time? If you are not running NTP then I suggest you switch to one.

Hope this helps;

Jorge Rodríguez Aguila
CCNA,CCVP,CRMCS
Senior Voice/Data Network Consultant